1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Visiting my extended family means I’m suddenly the IT guy for all my old aunts.
I swear it’s like I’m speaking a foreign language
- there is some wifi in this countryside (only took my phone a day to upload this pic)
- my mother tolerates japanese characters much better than any kind of english writings
I’m leaving for 10 days maybe w/out internet. Pray that I find some wifi!
Omg I had totally forgotten about Webkare, a half-dating sim half-virtual pet website (promoting itself as social network). Too bad it’s down now!
"It’s dark because you are trying too hard. Lightly child, lightly. Learn to do everything lightly. Yes, feel lightly even though you’re feeling deeply. Just lightly let things happen and lightly cope with them. I was so preposterously serious in those days… it’s the best advice ever given me… So throw away your baggage and go forward. There are quicksands all about you, sucking at your feet, trying to suck you down into fear and self-pity and despair. That’s why you must walk so lightly."